Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Registered office: POL. EL ALTET, C / LA CLARIANA, NUM. 10 46870 ONTINYENT – (VALENCIA)
What personal data do we collect?
- Personal data in connection with our services
We collect the following personal data:
- Contact details including name, email, phone number, shipping and billing address;
- Access information and account information, including name, user ID and password used on this website;
- Personal details including gender, date of birth and purchase history;
- Payment details when ordering
- Personal data in connection with our website
We collect the following personal data when you visit or interact with our website, in order to provide you with the best experience:
- Device type, cookies, IP addresses, referrer header, browser and version of data identification, web beacons and tags;
- Date and time of the visit, duration of navigation on the website; Y
- Personal preferences, such as marketing and cookie preferences
The personal data that we collect when you register online is used to identify and authenticate your account so that you can use it, consulting your profile, order information, etc., at https://www.equipatex.com/
- Direct marketing
We will process the following categories of personal data in relation to direct marketing:
- Contact information such as email address, phone number, and zip code
- Date of birth
- Navigation and clicks on the site
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We treat the information provided by the user in order to manage requests for information made through the Website, to improve your shopping experience on our website, send you communications about news or commercial offers from EQUIPATEX that may be of interest to you. (also electronically) and, where appropriate, the online purchase of the products on our Website.
We use your personal information in connection with online sales for the following purposes:
- Order management: we use your personal data to manage your orders and returns, payments and any complaints you make in relation to your orders. We also process personal data to provide you with real-time updates on the status of your order.
- Improvement of products and services: we use your personal data to generate a profile to develop content and products tailored for you and improve your experience on our website. We have a legitimate interest in processing personal data in order to tailor our offer of products and services to your interests and those of other customers on our website.
- Fraud Prevention: We use your personal data to assess your creditworthiness and prevent fraud. We have a legitimate interest in processing personal data to ensure that we can protect our legal rights.
- Providing customer service: We process your personal data that you provide when you contact customer services to process your request and provide you with optimal services.
System and maintenance logs
For operational and maintenance purposes, EQUIPATEX and other third-party services may collect files that record interaction with EQUIPATEX (system logs) or use other personal data (such as IP address) for this purpose.
Personalization of content on the web
We only process your personal data collected through Cookies for the above purposes, based on obtaining your consent for their use, which will be required when visiting our website. You can revoke your consent by following the instructions in our Cookies section at any time.
However, if you do so, your ability to use our site may be limited and certain functionality may not be available.
The information that is collected through cookies is anonymized and is not transferred outside the EU
We will use your personal data to send you offers, promotions, satisfaction surveys and invitations by email provided that you have given us your consent or such marketing offers are related and are similar to the products or services that you previously purchased from us.
We collect your preferences and interests based on your previous purchases, what you have clicked on, and the information you have submitted to us. You have the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time.
Regardless of the purposes described in this section, we may use your personal data to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims before the court or in stages that lead to possible legal actions derived from the improper use of EQUIPATEX or related services.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the deletion is not requested by the user.
However, the personal data of users who contract products through the Website will be kept for a minimum period of six years in accordance with accounting regulations.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for data processing is the user’s consent given by accepting the data processing clause.
In the forms on the Website, it will be necessary for the user to fill in the fields marked “mandatory”. If all the personal data required by EQUIPATEX are not provided, it could imply an incomplete attention to the requested request or, where appropriate, to the purchase made.
The user must communicate to EQUIPATEX their current personal data so that the information contained in their files is updated and without errors.
The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without this retroactively affecting the processing of personal data carried out up to that moment.
Where do we store your personal data?
The data collected from you is stored on servers in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Said transfer of your personal data will be carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, including the appropriate protection measures established in accordance with the provisions of art. 46 GDPR. We use the contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to protect your personal data, an appropriate certification of the Privacy Shield or the binding Corporate Rules of a provider’s processor. A copy of the relevant mechanism can be provided for review upon request.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be transferred to technical providers for secure payment, optimized orders and delivery services and optimized online experience services based on what is stated in these privacy conditions.
We do not sell or exchange your personal data to third parties. However, we may transfer your personal data to public authorities when we request it to comply with our legal obligations.
For the purchase of any product through the Website, the user’s data may be communicated to the courier and logistics companies, to carry out the delivery and / or return of the products.
Likewise, in the case of purchase and / or return of products purchased through the Website, EQUIPATEX may communicate user data to secure payment providers so that they can collect or refund the order.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
Any user has the right to obtain confirmation on whether EQUIPATEX is treating personal data that concerns them or not.
The user can exercise their right of access to personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its cancellation or deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. The deletion of data does not apply if:
- You have an ongoing case with customer service.
- You have an order in progress that has not been shipped or has only been partially shipped.
- It has an outstanding debt with EQUIPATEX.
- You have used (or are suspected of having misused) our services.
- You have made a purchase that we must keep for accounting purposes.
The user may request the limitation and opposition of the processing of their data, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation.
In cases where we process personal data for the purposes of a legitimate interest, you can object to such processing by providing a reason related to your particular situation to justify the objection.
The user may exercise the rights referred to above, under the terms and conditions provided for in current legislation, at the registered office of EQUIPATEX or request it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you do not obtain a satisfactory answer and wish to make a claim or obtain more information regarding any of these rights, you can go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency ( www.adpd.es ).
Information of minors
EQUIPATEX does not knowingly collect personal information about children or provide services to children under 18 years of age. If we become aware that we have collected personal information about persons under the age of 18, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. unless it is required to be maintained based on a legal obligation.
We recommend checking this page regularly, referring to the date of the last modification found at the bottom.
To the extent necessary, we will seek new or additional consent in case the changes affect the processing activities carried out on the basis of your consent.